Guess who turned 8 today? I'll give you a hint....it's the sweet baby boy pictured below. Eight years ago today he entered the world and stole my heart.
It's Ashton!!!!
He already got to start the celebration early with a gift from Grandma Shannie and Papa Scott and our friend Deborah, and Raw food guru made him a raw pie!
You can't imagine how much fun he's been having with these!
This morning we started his special day with heart shaped pancakes and candles! We'll be doing a party this weekend. He really wants cobbler instead of cake! Talk about growing up! Pictures coming soon from our breakfast.
Ashton got some birthday calls from Grandma Bea and Uncle John which he loved! All and all a great eighth birthday. So great in fact he sang about it at lunch! I'll have to get a video of that because Daddy and I couldn't stop laughing!
We love you so much Ashton! Happy 8th Birthday!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment