For it is so sweet,
It makes my heart beat
Every time I hear it's name!
The urge to eat is strong
Every time it comes along...
It smells so delicious,
It makes me ambitious
To take a fork to its core!
The taste is incredible,
So delectably edible...
The spices entice me
To consume this specialty--
in its entirety!
I am not going to lie...
I don't love just any pie.
To tell you somethin':
It has to be PUMPKIN!
It makes my heart beat
Every time I hear it's name!
The urge to eat is strong
Every time it comes along...
It smells so delicious,
It makes me ambitious
To take a fork to its core!
The taste is incredible,
So delectably edible...
The spices entice me
To consume this specialty--
in its entirety!
I am not going to lie...
I don't love just any pie.
To tell you somethin':
It has to be PUMPKIN!
Here I am in the kitchen figuring out how to make crust. My handy hubby ground fresh wheat, so I thought the crust was not only awesome but also very nutritious!


No comments:
Post a Comment