Guess who turned 31?

Me!

Yep I am the big 31 now. I had a wonderful birthday. My friend Amrta surprised me with a party on Saturday. That was so fun. We had a big kirtan with great food, singing, and dancing. That night Steven and I did lots of prep for the feast on Sunday that we sponsored at the temple. We really had a fun time cooking with Mother Arrudha, Tim, and Joslyn. Steven rolled out about 150 puris, which is an Indian puffed bread. My grandma and brother Joe came to temple on Sunday and got to hear me sing and shared in the feast. Momma Lawrence sent me a home made scarf. I was so excited to have something she made herself. Here are some of the pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special. I felt really spoiled!

No comments: