My dear and wonderful husband decided to throw me a birthday party this year! I was so excited to say the least. He arranged it all including the decorations! He even had a color theme, orange and white! Can I just say he is amazing? HE IS AMAZING! I just had to shout it out!
So all my wonderful friends came to our home and filled it with singing, laughter, and food! Life couldn't get much better I don't think! Thank you everyone who came. It really meant a lot to me. This is the first really big gathering we've had at our home since we moved in so needless to say it was about time. We had over 20 adults and 9 children!
Check out FB to watch the video of our Kirtans. We had sooooooo much fun! What a great way to start out my 32nd year!
No comments:
Post a Comment